Monday, October 29, 2012

Picture Blog

See:

National Assembly

Yeouido Full Gospel Church - The largest Church in the World


Gyeoungbok Gung Entrance
Another view


Buddhist temple area

Small Backstreet in Insahdong

There was a sister from the church who sang Bossa Nova

Primavera. Pretty cool local band. 

Eat:

Budae Jjigae - Army Stew

Ready to Eat

Beondegi - Silk Worms, a popular street snack



Soondae (Blood Sausages) with pig ear, liver, and lung. One of my favorite street snacks. 

Soondooboo - Soft Tofu Stew

Matcha green tea

Soju

Cheese ddukbokki

Chicken Gizzard with sweet potato and perfectly roasted garlic - delicious

More street food - ddukbokki and fried goodness

Meet:

TM, in the house!

Fun times with Chris, Yohan, and Boo

Chris and I met my friend Changyong, whom I haven't seen in years. 

My uncle, whom I last saw when I was six years old.

My oldest aunt from my dad's side and my uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment